We offer extensive training capabilities with courses tailored to meet our customers' specific requirements. Our highly experienced instructors, using our purpose built facilities provide pilots, engineers, and crews with conversion to type, instrument rating, and line training. We are specialized in offering training courses for flight and ground personnel on operations and maintenance of Mil and Kamov variant helicopters.
Ask us about our training programs
Main Training Programs
- Recurrent training
- Conversion training
- From helicopter Mi-17 to Mi-17-1V, Mi-171, Ka-32A11BC etc.
- From other helicopter types to Mi-17-1V, Mi-171, Ka32A11BC etc.
- From airplanes to helicopter Mi-17-1V, Mi-171, Ka-32A11BC etc.
- Refresher training
- LVO training and testing
- Upgrading to commander training
- Instrument rating training and testing
- Initial (conversion) training
- Instructor/examiner training
- Flight engineer training and licensing
- Technical engineer training.
- Air navigation
- Control systems
- Electrical systems
- Emergency procedures
- Fire suppression
- Flight manuals
- Fuel systems
- Heating and ventilation
- Main gearbox
- Pneumatic systems and landing gear
- Radio equipment
- Pre-flight training
- Hovering flights, circuit flights, and zone flights
- Instructions on safety measures, rules of leaving of the helicopter in emergency situations
Flight Simulator Training
- Preflight inspections; checking of cockpit equipment and its preparation for flight
- Aeronautic data entry; checking of taxiing, running, braking, 360° turns with visual orientation
- Start preparations; starting engines, run-up, helicopter systems, and equipment checking according to preflight inspection maps
- Ascending, descending, hovering, and autorotation descending with visual orientation
- Piloting and en-route flight navigation with radio navigation equipment and visual orientation
- Abnormal and emergency situations such as day and night flights using landing and taxiing lights, at dusk, in varying weather conditions such as; difficult visibility, bottom edge and cloud thickness, wind directions, dust, snow, water vortex’s, etc.
Request for more information.